Today, Morning Fog begins. I will attempt to see through and past the fog that tends to descend on us every night. Sometimes I will seek higher ground. Sometimes I will be patient, and wait it out. Sometimes I will wade right into it. Strong coffee helps: It is warm, soothing and stimulating. With the right vision, the skies will clear, and the fog will give way to warm sun once again.
- New and improved Buffalo Wing Chili recipe, for the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook-off
- Days in May: Kent State remembered
- Where were you on Nov.22, 1963? The world changes for a 16-year-old in a small town.
- Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
- Dad joined the Navy…to SAVE the world