- New and improved Buffalo Wing Chili recipe, for the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook-off
- Days in May: Kent State remembered
- Where were you on Nov.22, 1963? The world changes for a 16-year-old in a small town.
- Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
- Dad joined the Navy…to SAVE the world
Category Archives: Buffalo
Sometimes it starts with a question: 50-year-old memories of a small Western New York town, East Aurora
One 1965 classmate opened the floodgates of memories recently by asking one little question in Facebook about Main Street businesses in our small town in Western New York, where nearly every local store had a family name attached. (We not … Continue reading
NOTE: EACH OF THESE HOT CHILIS WILL TAKE AT LEAST 10 HOURS TO COOK. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT! (These are original recipes. They were first presented at the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook Off, in Ben Lomond, CA.) Each … Continue reading
That’s how we feel, like that big weather-beaten clock face, looking with that same blank inscrutability in all four directions. Continue reading