- New and improved Buffalo Wing Chili recipe, for the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook-off
- Days in May: Kent State remembered
- Where were you on Nov.22, 1963? The world changes for a 16-year-old in a small town.
- Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
- Dad joined the Navy…to SAVE the world
Category Archives: food
Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
Wear your kilts! Bring your tartan! Hear the Kirkin O’ the Tartans! Sound the pipes! Heat up the pies! Celebrate St. Andrew’s Feast Day! Clear the dance floor! 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 20 St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 101 Riverside Avenue, … Continue reading
20-Minute Shrimp-Lover’s Delight This Italian-influenced skillet meal takes just 20 minutes from grocery bag to table. SHRIMP 1 lb (16-20 count) fresh shrimp (peeled, de-veined) SPICES sea salt (to taste) fresh ground black pepper (to taste) six cloves of garlic … Continue reading
NOTE: EACH OF THESE HOT CHILIS WILL TAKE AT LEAST 10 HOURS TO COOK. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT! (These are original recipes. They were first presented at the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook Off, in Ben Lomond, CA.) Each … Continue reading