- New and improved Buffalo Wing Chili recipe, for the St. Andrew’s Chili Cook-off
- Days in May: Kent State remembered
- Where were you on Nov.22, 1963? The world changes for a 16-year-old in a small town.
- Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
- Dad joined the Navy…to SAVE the world
Tag Archives: English
Kilts, bagpipes and meat pies at the Kirkin o’ the Tartans and St. Andrew’s Feast Day Nov. 20 in Ben Lomond, Calif.
Wear your kilts! Bring your tartan! Hear the Kirkin O’ the Tartans! Sound the pipes! Heat up the pies! Celebrate St. Andrew’s Feast Day! Clear the dance floor! 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 20 St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 101 Riverside Avenue, … Continue reading